What we do
The objectives of ARGE:
- To represent the interests of members on any European body.
- To represent and to take any appropriate action supporting the interests of its members, in particular:
- in matters of standardisation
- in matters of legislation
- To collect and disseminate information of particular importance to the members.
- To support its members in progressing of standards development and the creation of special Working Groups.
- Full membership is open to all appropriate National Industry Associations having voluntary membership and domiciled in Europe.
ARGE's governance structure:
The ARGE Board
The Chairman plus 2-6 Directors.
The Chairman and the Directors are elected by the General Meeting.
- The term of service of the Chairman and the Directors is 3 years. The Chairman may be re-elected once, the Directors are eligable for re-election twice.
- Chairman and Directors must come from different National Associations (countries).
- The General Secretary.
The Executive Team
- The Executive Team consists of the ARGE Board plus appointed experts.
- Experts as Executive Team members are proposed and appointed by the ARGE Board.
- For these Experts in the Executive Team the term of service is not limited.