What we do
The objectives of ARGE are:
- To provide an opportunity to meet colleagues and discuss common problems and opportunities.
- To represent the interests of members on any European or international body.
- To represent and to take any appropriate action to protect the interests of its members, in particular:
- in matters of standardisation
- in matters of regulatory rules
- in the sphere of International Trade competition
- To collect and disseminate information of particular importance to the membership.
- To support its members in progressing of standards development and the creation of special Working Groups.
- Full membership is open to all appropriate National Industry Associations having voluntary membership and domiciled in Europe.
The officers of ARGE are:
- The Chairman and 2-6 Executives
- The above shall constitute the “Executive Board”
- General Secretary